Join us at the ACTA International Conference 2018 in Adelaide, South Australia at the Adelaide Convention Centre from Tuesday 2 October until Friday 5 October.
The theme of the conference is "English language learning in a mobile world".
In the context of increasing local and global mobility for TESOL learners and educators, this conference will contribute to the ongoing examination of the theories and practices underpinning the TESOL field, and will project into future directions, whether as policy, pedagogy, materials design, assessment or community involvement.
The six themes or strands are:
1. English language learners in a mobile world
2. English language learning and teaching for local and global participation
3. Embracing digital technologies in English language learning and teaching
4. Assessment from diverse stakeholder perspectives
5. English as a medium of instruction (EMI)
6. Professional standards and teacher identities in a mobile world
For further information on each of the strands, visit the Call For Papers page.
The ACTA International Conference 2018 will be a space to explore the breadth of the meaning of mobility and critically examine ethical and practical challenges for TESOL.
We look forward to your presence and contribution to these important discussions.
Start preparing for your presentation! We want to you to be part of this exciting and important conference in 2018.